SUMMER CAMP 2019
This summer we’ve curated nine themes for nine weeks of summer break. Select one or more themes and let your child explore the world through interactive games, creative arts, drama, pretend play, music and movement, science experiments, cooking experiences thus enforcing their creative skills and emotional intelligence. Each theme has been carefully planned and designed to enhance collaborative learning and leadership skills.
9 Weeks 9 Themes
- 1st April to 5th April:- Hawaiin Hullabaloo
- 8th April to 12th April:- Going Green
- 15th April to 19th April:- Super Heros and Super Girls
- 22nd April to 26th April:- Dinosaurs
- 29th April to 3rd May:- Around the world
- 6th May to 10th May:- Construction
- 13th May to 17th May :- Enjoy A Ball
- 20th May to 24th May:- Artists Around the World
- 27th May to 31st May :- STEAM Challenges (Science Technology Engineering Art Math)
29th April to 3rd May
Around the world
Here’s a shout out to our Little explorers, let’s go globe-trotting! This week let’s travel to different continents and learn about new things around us. Learn to create a checklist, essentials of packing, travel across borders, create passports and get visas on arrival.
20th May to 24th May
Artists Around the World
Get in touch with your inner Van Gogh, explore the Picasso in you! Let’s create wonders with a paintbrush and a canvas by learning art techniques used by world-famous artists. Create your masterpiece with an aboriginal art from Australia, masks from Africa and many more.